Winter Vegetable Coconut Thai Curry to give you all the warm and fuzzy feels! This recipe is a very simple way to make a delicious curry to transport your taste buds. It’s practically cheating.
I love that this is a one-pan meal! It comes together quickly, which is great when you want a nourishing soup but didn’t think to start it up first thing in the morning.
There are a few options to play with in this Winter Vegetable Coconut Thai Curry recipe. Don’t care for parsnips? Substitute carrots! Want a creamier or richer curry? Use full-fat coconut milk! Can’t find butternut squash? Substitute another squash or sweet potatoes! Prefer green over red? Use a green curry paste!
Winter Vegetable Coconut Thai Curry
(Paleo, Whole30, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free)
Prep time: 30 minutes Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- Peel and cube the butternut squash into 1/2 inch chunks
- Dice the parsnips into bite-sized pieces
- Dice the yellow onion and finely mince the garlic
- In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium heat and then add in the vegetables
- Cook the vegetables over medium heat until the onion becomes translucent and soft
- Add in the red curry paste and mix well to incorporate
- Pour in the coconut milk and allow everything to simmer for about 15 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. Add filtered water as needed to maintain a broth-like consistency.
- Once the vegetables are completely cooked, mix in the spinach and the salt to taste
- Remove from heat and serve into bowls
- Top with chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime, if desired
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments, I love hearing from you! Spread the Love and share this recipe with someone!
If you would like help creating healthy meals, then Transformational Nutrition Coaching could help!
Book a FREE Discovery Session with me today and let’s work together to create a plan and transform your life!
I have saved a ton of money while eating Real Foods by shopping at Thrive Market! This has been my favorite place to shop for real food pantry staples and non-toxic home and personal products for over 2 years! You can read my review of their service in a previous post. Think Costco + Whole Foods + delivered to your doorstep!
This post contains affiliate links. Read my affiliate disclosure.
Disclaimer: The information in this post is not intended as medical advice, or to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional. Marcelle encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research, and in partnership with your doctor, licensed dietitian, or nutritionist. The information provided in this post and the entire contents of www.marcellephene.com are based upon the opinions of Marcelle Phene and are for general educational purposes, and have not been reviewed nor approved by the FDA. You are solely responsible for your health care and activity choices.