As a Transformational Nutrition Coach I absolutely love working with clients one-on-one because nutrition guidance is such a personalized experience. We are all incredibly unique. And our nutrition needs are just as unique. Being able to provide one-on-one guidance allows for some serious transformation to take place because everything is dialed in to your needs. That being said, I have also become familiar with some of the powerful benefits of group coaching, of which there are many!
What is Group Coaching?
Group coaching typically involves a group of people with similar goals being guided by one or multiple coaches at the same time. There is usually an online community aspect where everyone can benefit from everyone else’s experience. Sometimes this is coupled with individual phone or email support. Information is delivered to the group around the like-minded goals with action steps allowing each person to make the experience their own. Motivation and support run high because of the shared energy of the whole group.
The Powerful Benefits of Group Coaching
- Group coaching costs less per person than one-on-one coaching. This makes valuable information and support more accessible to all.
- The shared goal(s) of the group foster instant community and support for success. Not only are you receiving support from the coach, you are also receiving support from the rest of the community. Everyone is working together to achieve their goal(s). This can be incredibly motivating!
- Working with a group allows for each individual to benefit from everyone else’s experiences, struggles, and successes. This is huge! Maybe someone has a question you hadn’t thought of that gets answered in the group. Or someone shares a strategy for getting through a block that you are facing. More minds = more power!
- Accountability! For all of you “Obligers” out there or anyone who knows they perform better when someone is watching, this is a benefit that is multiplied by group coaching. Not only are you being held accountable by the coach(es), the entire group is here to help hold each other accountable!
- Community is everything! Being a part of a community of like-minded individuals with a shared goal is an incredible feeling. Habit change becomes a much more doable process when we surround ourselves with others who are working to create change. The motivation is contagious! The support of the group helps to balance out any “less than supportive” individuals in your life who may not be totally on board with the changes you are making (yet!).
Take the Primal Plunge!
90 Days of Group Coaching
If you are liking the idea of group coaching then I would like to invite you to consider taking the Primal Plunge on Jan. 21, 2019!
I have teamed up with my dear friend and Primal Health Coach, John Newell. Together, we are bringing you 90 Days of Group Coaching to help reset your genetic expression and reconnect with your primal self!
You can read more about the details of this group coaching program on John’s website, Primal Woods.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to send me a message at email@example.com.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments, I love hearing from you! Spread the Love and share this post with someone!
If you would like personalized wellness guidance, then Transformational Nutrition Coaching could help!
Book a FREE Discovery Session with me today and let’s work together to create a plan and transform your life!
I have saved a ton of money while eating Real Foods by shopping at Thrive Market! This has been my favorite place to shop for real food pantry staples and non-toxic home and personal products for over 2 years! You can read my review of their service in a previous post. Think Costco + Whole Foods + delivered to your doorstep!
This post contains affiliate links. Read my affiliate disclosure.
Disclaimer: The information in this post is not intended as medical advice, or to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional. Marcelle encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research, and in partnership with your doctor, licensed dietitian, or nutritionist. The information provided in this post and the entire contents of www.marcellephene.com are based upon the opinions of Marcelle Phene and are for general educational purposes, and have not been reviewed nor approved by the FDA. You are solely responsible for your health care and activity choices.